Here are the "TOP 10 REAL ESTATE (HOUSING) DEALS" for 2006:
- Pending sales of 21515 Trappe Road, in Upperville, at the foothills of Blue Ridge, Virginia, for $22 million.
- 2501, 30th Street NW, Washington DC. Property was listed for $20 million and sold for $15 million.
- 1005 Crest Ln, McLean, VA. Property was listed for $13.5 million and sold for $11 million. This property was on the market only for 4 days!
- 626 Chain Bridge, McLean, VA. Property was listed for $7.7 million and sold for $7.0 million.
- 1645, 31st St. NW, Washington DC. This property was listed for $7.8 million and sold for $6.5 million.
- 21398 Willisville Road, Bluemont, VA. Listed for $7.5 million and sold for a little bit over $6 million.
- 1333, 16 th St. NW, Washington DC. Property listed for $7 million and sold for the same amount, not a penny less.
- 925 Towlston Road, McLean, VA. Listed for $6.995 million and sold for $6.75 million.
- Pending sales of 2929 Glebe Road, Arlington, VA for $6.5 million.
- 1405, 34th St. NW, Washington DC. Listed for $6.2 million and sold for a million dollar less for $5.2 million.
Based on the data, the top three places -- Georgetown in DC, Bluemont in Loudoun County and McLean in Fairfax County, Virginia, share the top deals for this year. Bluemont is also known as the Horse Country of Virginia.
Image: Schneider Row House in 1700 of Q St. NW DC.
Data source: MRIS.